Disinfect The Restrooms
Not only is this necessary for a clean company office, but also for the safety of your employees and customers. Restrooms are a high traffic area and need to be cleaned every day.
- Scrub toilet bowls with a disinfecting cleaner and a toilet brush. Wipe the seat, lid, outside circumference of the bowl, and the tank as well as the base of the toilet.
- Wipe sink and counter areas.
- Sweep and mop floors.
Protect Your Electronics By Keeping Them Clean And Dust Free.
- Use a duster to blast dust out of tight spaces like keyboard keys, vents, and fans.
- Wipe electronics with a soft rag moistened with a disinfectant spray.
Clear Off Desk Spaces To Keep Clutter To A Minimum For A Clean Company Office.
- Make use of organizational units like pencil holders, paper trays, standing file folders, bookshelves, baskets, and drawer dividers to create a place for everything.
- Wipe the desktops clean of dust, food crumbs, and smudges.
Clean The Break Room
Since food is often prepared and stored in the break room, a clean break room is necessary for the health and safety of your employees. Additionally, a clean break room is essential for a good employee morale.
- Keep the refrigerator clean and organized. Make it a point to throw out old food every week and wipe down the interior with a rag dampened with disinfectant.
- Spray countertops, sinks, tables, chairs, and shelves with a disinfectant and wipe with a wet rag.
- Clean the inside of the microwave with a disinfecting rag. This should be a part of your daily office cleaning, as microwave messes can become hardened and difficult to clean if let to sit over an extended period of time.